Latest News

IWG plc ($LSE:IWG) Touting 0.07784 in Sales Growth: Good Enough For Investors?

Potential Investors often look for key drivers that can move a stock in a positive direction.  One of those is sales growth.  IWG plc (LSE:IWG) of the Support Services sector, witnessed sales growth of  0.07784 year over year. The firm has a traded value of 4615 and has its headquarters in Switzerland. Often times, the stock market will be affected by political, social, or […]

Tracking the Numbers on These Shares LaSalle LOGIPORT REIT (TSE:3466), Cutera, Inc. (NasdaqGS:CUTR)

LaSalle LOGIPORT REIT (TSE:3466) has a current MF Rank of 10088. Developed by hedge fund manager Joel Greenblatt, the intention of the formula is to spot high quality companies that are trading at an attractive price. The formula uses ROIC and earnings yield ratios to find quality, undervalued stocks. In general, companies with the lowest combined rank may be the […]

Investor Center: Watching the Numbers on Iamgold Corp (IAG)

Watching last month’s opinion reading on shares of Iamgold Corp (IAG), we see that the signal is 16% Buy. This is the combined signal for the previous month when applying a wide array of studies based on price movement. Using these same guidelines, the signal for last week stands at 56% Buy, and 72% Buy for the previous trading session. […]

TimkenSteel Corporation (NYSE:TMST), TalkTalk Telecom Group PLC (LSE:TALK): A Closer Look at the Technicals & Valuation

TimkenSteel Corporation (NYSE:TMST) has a current MF Rank of 11278. Developed by hedge fund manager Joel Greenblatt, the intention of the formula is to spot high quality companies that are trading at an attractive price. The formula uses ROIC and earnings yield ratios to find quality, undervalued stocks. In general, companies with the lowest combined rank may be the higher […]

Is Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE:LLY)’s Sales Growth of 0.07365 A Positive Sign For Investors?

Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE:LLY) of the Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology sector might have recently popped up on investor’s radars as the 121535124 market cap company based out of United States of America recently closed at 125.240000.  The stock has seen year over year sales growth of 0.07365 giving it a traded value of $1936935. Individual investors may tend to become more bullish at market tops […]

-DI Above +DI on Shares of Chorus Aviation Inc (CHR.TO)

Investors may be diving into the latest company earnings reports trying to scope out some quality stocks to add to the portfolio. Nobody knows for sure which way overall market momentum will sway as we near the close of the calendar year. Investors may be getting ready to do a portfolio review to see which stocks are worthy to hold, […]

Stock Focus: Magic Formula Review For LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (NasdaqGM:LMAT), JCU Corporation (TSE:4975)

LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (NasdaqGM:LMAT) has a current MF Rank of 4974. Developed by hedge fund manager Joel Greenblatt, the intention of the formula is to spot high quality companies that are trading at an attractive price. The formula uses ROIC and earnings yield ratios to find quality, undervalued stocks. In general, companies with the lowest combined rank may be the […]